Aloha Refund Policy
- Book with us worry-free knowing changes and cancellations are allowed up to 5:00pm Hawaii time, 3 business days prior to the activity for a 100% Full Refund, with the exception of tours with airfare.
- Any cancellations made after 5:00pm Hawaii time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount. This includes tours booked within this time.
- No Shows are non-refundable.
- Tours with flights are non-refundable.
- Groups of 8 or more may make changes and cancellations up to 5:00pm Hawaii time, 7 business days prior to the activity. Cancellations made later are subject to a 100% charge.
Other Tour Cancellation Policies
Rescheduling is not allowed within 48 hours of the tour. Because this is within the 48 hour cancellation policy, it is non-refundable.
It is the guest’s responsibility to be at the check-in/pick-up location at the time scheduled. Failure to check-in at the correct location or the correct time is considered a no-show and will not be rescheduled or refunded.
Your confirmation email will be sent to you after the tour has booked. The confirmation email contains your pick-up location (if transportation is purchased) and time. If, for any reason, you do not receive the confirmation email, please contact us. If you do not contact us to request a confirmation email, it will be assumed that you have received it and you will be responsible for being at the pick-up location at the specified time.
We reserve the right to change your tour time to another time within 4 hours of your requested time. This prevents you from missing out on an available time. You will see the tour time on the confirmation. Please email us immediately upon receipt if for some reason the scheduled time is not acceptable. The above cancellation policies apply to scheduled times.
Please look at the cancellation policies for individual tours as they will override cancellation policies on this page.