Full Zipline at Coral Crater
On our signature Coral Crater Zipline tour, your guides will lead you through 6 ziplines ranging from 300 to 1000 feet where you’ll reach speeds up to 30 mph! This is the right tour for those looking to experience a safe, adrenaline pumping, high flying experience.
This tour is perfect for all, from families in search of a memorable time together to couples seeking that moment they’ll be talking about for years to come. This exciting ride is sure to become the most popular zipline Oahu has to offer so come on out check it out!
Controlled Speed and Stopping
Our ziplines feature the most modern braking system which means that zipliners do not need to control their speed or stop themselves, allowing for all ages (within weight restrictions) and abilities to take part in this activity.
Our expert guides will be with you throughout the adventure so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!
Zipline Waiver/Tandem Information:
Tandem is Available
*Tandem - Children under the weight of 50 pounds will need to ride tandem with a guide, per safety regulations.
For the waivers form we will need either a parent or guardian who are 18 years and older to sign for the minors. We also do require a guest who is 18 or older to be on tour or at least remain on property while the minor is on tour.
In the case of birthday parties and groups, Adult supervision is required for 13 & under and we must have the specific contact info (mobile phone) for parents who are not present.
Optional transportation from Waikiki:
This tour now offers an option to add round trip transportation from Waikiki area hotels. The price is $224.99 per person and you can book by clicking here.
Know before you book:
- *Strict weight limit of 275 pounds and minimum age of 6 years old.
- Optional transportation from Waikiki is available
- You'll want to dress comfortably for this adventure!
- *Clothing restrictions:
- All guests must wear closed-toed shoes. No Chacos or Five Finger shoes.
- Long hair should be pulled back and loose jewelry or clothing should be avoided or tucked away.
- Remember to Bring:
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Don't forget your camera.
- Guide gratuity is not included and not required, but encouraged.