Your Day with Dolphins and You
Swimming with turtles and viewing dolphins is a bucket list item for so many. Let us help you check it off of yours as we take you on a cruise adventure of a lifetime!
100% Refund Policy
No policy available
No disclaimer available
Dolphins and You is in full compliance with the new rule under the Marine Mammal and Protection Act prohibiting approaching and remaining within 50 yards of spinner dolphins up to 2 nautical miles from shore in Oahu.
To comply with the new NOAA rule, we are watching dolphins only from December 1, 2021. Our crew will work to ensure you will have every opportunity to encounter dolphins in their natural environment and will also continue offering the snorkel with sea turtles.
Swimming with turtles and checking out dolphins. Sightseeing off of Oahu’s West Side coastline. Learning about Hawaii traditions. And an opportunity to learn the hula. Get all this and more on our “Your Day with Dolphins and You” cruise!
- Hop aboard the Ariya as we set sail off the west side coastline in search of spinner dolphins.
- Swim with dolphins or enjoy them as you relax on the boat.
- Snorkel at one of Hawaiis best coral reefs. You may see tropical fish, sea turtles, manta rays, and maybe even whales (in winter months).
- Try your hand at kayaking or some SUP action (stand-up paddleboarding).
- Replenish your appetite with our complimentary snack pack.
- Kick back and enjoy our entertainment as we sail back to the dock. We will gift you with a ukulele performance, a hula show, and temporary tattoos!
No upgrades available
- Snorkel & Fins (sterilized & thoroughly cleaned)
- Life vest
- Complimentary snacks & water
- Access to water slide, kayaks, & stand-up paddleboards
- Hula, ukulele, and Hawaiian chant performances
- Can purchase photo/video 8GB USB of your experience: $79
- Availability to rent wetsuit: $10/person
Dolphin Swim & Snorkel
Set sail with us on our new ship, named the "Ariya"! This beautiful boat is equipped with two decks, wrap-around seating on the bow, two bathrooms, and even onboard showers! Our amazing crew members are all masters of the sea! Each is CPR, First-Aid and LifeSaver licensed. Plus, they’re amazing ukulele players, singers and hula dancers!
Crew Members will begin our boat ride by reciting a Hawaiian chant called, “E Ho Mai“. It is a prayer to the gods of the sea for a safe trip with plentiful dolphins.
Swim with or watch Dolphins in the Wild! As the name implies, Spinner Dolphins are known for their acrobatic spinning skills and long snouts. Meeting dolphins up close will be an experience you will never forget!
After swimming with the dolphins, we continue on to one of the best coral reefs in Hawaii! Here you will snorkel with tropical fishes, honu turtles, manta rays, and you might even see whales in the winter!
In addition to snorkeling, you can ride our kayak and try some stand-up paddle boarding! We have a wide variety of water activities for you to enjoy, or, just sit back on the boat and relax in the sun!
Our ride back to the dock includes a complimentary snack pack for each of our riders, a live ukulele performance by a member of the crew, temporary tattoos, and a special hula show. We fully intend to make this day memorable. We truly hope you have an amazing time!
Take in the beauty of dolphins in their natural environment and view their acrobatic behavior from the comfort of the boat*
Snorkel and explore beautiful reefs with tropical fish and sea turtles*
Add to the fun with inflatable kayaks and stand-up paddleboards
Take in an authentic and fun Hawaiian cultural arts performance
Enjoy complimentary snacks and water.
Know before you book:
- Dolphins and You is in full compliance with the new rule under the Marine Mammal and Protection Act prohibiting approaching and remaining within 50 yards of spinner dolphins up to 2 nautical miles from shore in Oahu.
- To comply with the new NOAA rule, we are watching dolphins only from December 1, 2021. Our crew will work to ensure you will have every opportunity to encounter dolphins in their natural environment and will also continue offering the snorkel with sea turtles.
- Wetsuit Rental: $10 / person
- Photo / Video USB (8GB): $79
- - WHAT TO BRING -
- Water (or your choice of hydration)
- Snacks A complimentary snack pack* shall be provided, but swimming can work up an appetite!
- Flip flops
- Swim suit
- A rashguard (if you're looking for more protection from the sun).
- Light jacket
- Cash or card for wetsuits or photo packages
- Seasickness medication
- Your mask