Helicopter Fire & Water - Hilo
Big Island volcanoes, waterfalls spilling into the ocean, and world renowned Hawaiian coast line all from a helicopter!
100% Refund Policy
Full Refunds are given when you cancel up to 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity.
Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
No Shows are non-refundable.
Groups of 8 or more may make changes and cancellations up to 17:00 local time, 7 business days prior to the activity. Cancellations made later are subject to a 100% charge.
Changes and cancellations on private tours may be made up to 17:00 local time, 15 business days prior to the activity. Cancellations made later are subject to a 100% charge.
This tour is not recommended for women who are pregnant or may be pregnant.
Tour highlights are subject to change without notice and may vary at tour driver discretion in order to take into account National Park Service advisories, weather advisories, traffic advisories, road closures and detours, and venue hours of operation.
Can I go scuba diving before the tour?
For safety and health reasons, no scuba diving before 24 hours prior to the tour date.
Now this is definitely the way to see paradise! Big Island volcanoes, waterfalls spilling into the ocean, and world renowned Hawaiian coast line… all from a helicopter! Seriously, how can it get any better than that?! Come play. The Big Island is waiting! For Summer & Winter booking please Click Here.
- 50 Minute Incredible Helicopter Ride
- Awesome Waterfall, Coastline, & Volcano Views
- Tour narration by pilots who are Certified Tour Guides
No upgrades available
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park you will see sights that can only be seen by air
- Impressive waterfalls cascading into lovely emerald ponds
- Historic Hilo Town and beautiful Hilo Bay
- Rain forests and coffee and macadamia nut plantations
- Two-way headset so you can ask the pilot questions
Circle of Fire Helicopter Tour
Lava activity is unpredictable & never guaranteed.
There is nothing like seeing an active volcano from above. For many visitors, a volcano helicopter tour is the most memorable activity of their time in Hawaii. Do you want to make it yours?
Our volcano helicopter tour departs from Hilo International Airport. This is the closest location to the volcano making it the best value in Big Island helicopter tours. Flying all the way from Kona to the volcano takes much longer and every minute in the air costs about $5 in a helicopter. Most of us don’t want to spend $150 extra just to see more clouds.
When taking off in Hilo, you will immediately have a view of historic Hilo Town and beautiful Hilo Bay. As you head to the volcano the scenery changes to rain forests and coffee and macadamia nut plantations.
Above Hawaii Volcanoes National Park you will see sights that can only be seen by air. Pilots keep themselves informed about where the action is and will take you to the best current volcanic activity locations.
Doesn’t it make sense to go with the best possibility of seeing lava?
The focus of the tour is on the volcano, but you will also fly over Hawaii’s tropical rain forests and see impressive waterfalls cascading into lovely emerald ponds.
Most Big Island visitors stay on the Kona side of the island. We recommend that you plan to drive to Hilo and spend a day visiting the volcano by land and air. If you want to really see the volcano you should get both perspectives.
On this 50-minute tour you will see Earth’s creation and destruction. Your pilot is a Hawaii State-certified tour guide and will give you a professional narration about everything that you are seeing.
You will have a two-way headset so you can ask the pilot questions and talk with the other passengers about the amazing sites you are seeing.
There is no other way to get this once in a lifetime experience. Book your Hawaii Volcano Helicopter tour today.
Know before you book:
- The Federal Aviation Administration requires that each passenger is weighed prior to departure. This weigh-in process is very discreet when you check in. For critical flight planning purposes we need to have the body weight of each passenger included in your order.
- Please be as accurate as possible when providing weight information. Any significant variance in the weights provided and actual scale weight could result in flight delays or possible cancellation.
- For each guest weighing more than 260 pounds on Eco-Star flights or more than 250 pounds on A-Star flights, an adjacent, empty seat purchase is required. The charge for an adjacent empty seat is 50% off the regular tour price. This open seat ensures comfort for you and all of the other guests on your flight. Please inquire directly with our reservations staff by telephone about the possibility of a comfort seat waiver.
- For safety and health reasons, no scuba diving before 24 hours prior to the tour date.