Honolulu City Lights Sunset Dinner Sail
Join the friendly captain and crew aboard the luxurious Makani catamaran for a romantic sunset dinner cruise!
Customers will receive a Full Refund with 24 hours notice of cancellation. Last minute or day of cancellations will result in cancellation fees. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
No disclaimer available
No FAQs available
What could be better with delicious Hawaiian cuisine than the salty sea air and a view that’s simply breathtaking?
Enjoy Island-style dining as you cruise the calm waters of the glittering coastline off Waikiki, enjoying the fresh ocean air beneath a glowing sky. As the sun slowly dips below the horizon, the fine features of the south shore of Oahu become shadows basking in the moon’s glow. From the comfort of the Makani, watch as Honolulu comes to life with sparkling lights that illuminate the coast. The authentic flavors of the island are served up buffet-style, with plenty of selections to satisfy your culinary curiosities.
- Relax aboard our comfortable catamaran
- Enjoy spectacular views of Honolulu, Waikiki, and Diamond Head Crater
- Feast on island-style cuisine
- Drink in the striking views of Oahus southern coast
- Watch for the dolphins and turtles that regularly accompany our cruises
No upgrades available
- Round-trip transportation from Waikiki hotels
- Two-hour cruise off Oahu’s southern coast
- State-of-the-art catamaran with a friendly, experienced crew
- Island-style dinner buffet with hot and cold selections
- One complimentary drink
- Spectacular views
Waikiki Catamaran Sail
Your journey starts when you set sail off the coast of Oahu's beautiful southern shore. Makani cruises along the coast, providing you with an unimpeded view of the island’s skyline. With the sun still high in the sky, it’s impossible to miss the golden beaches of Waikiki and the towering shape of Diamond Head Crater. During your cruise, the sun starts to sink toward the horizon and a breathtaking hues light up the sky.
Soon, it's time to shift your gaze from the natural beauty of our tropical paradise to indulge in the full buffet. A delicious variety of hot and cold dishes is sure to please every palate. Vegetarian and other special options are available on request, and because we care about our ocean, we use eco-friendly, biodegradable plates, cups, and cutlery.
The two-hour dinner cruise is an entirely new way of enjoying the flavors and sights of Oahu. Take a break from the typical enclosed dining space, and marvel at the twinkling stars that shimmer above in the night sky!
Know before you book:
- We suggest booking these sailing cruises in advance because they fill up quickly in person.
- Please let us know at the time of booking if you have any special dietary requests.
- We recommend wearing flip-flops (we call them slippers!)
- Honolulu evenings at sea can be chilly. Bring a light jacket if you tend to run cold.