1.5 Hour Scenic Horseback Ride
The most popular way to experience the beautiful Hawaiian country is through this guided ride to our spectacular mountain lookout!
100% Refund Policy
No policy available
No disclaimer available
No FAQs available
Paniolo in Hawaiian means cowboy. Would you like to experience Hawaii as one? With this 1.5 hour guided tour, you’ll get that chance. We’ll take you to some of the North Shore’s most beautiful sights including: the hidden cave featured on Hawaii 5-0, the awe-inspiring pacific ocean, views of Chinaman’s Hat island, and much more.
- Views of Oahu's North Shore beaches and sea
- Scenic landscapes from a majestic lookout point
- Pasture and Mountain Trails
No upgrades available
- A 1.5 hour guided tour on horseback
- 15-minute safety briefing prior to riding
- You will travel through forest trails, open pastures, and relax at an ocean lookout
Horseback Riding Oahu's North Shore
Enjoy a relaxing horseback ride through one of Oahu’s hidden treasures—the Hawaiian countryside of Gunstock Ranch. You and your horse will travel through shady forest trails and trek across open pastures, spotting grazing cattle, soaring island birds, and maybe even a family of wild pigs.
The grand finale of the tour is the lookout over the stunning North Shore coastline and the quiet town of Laie, nestled on the edge of the crystal-clear ocean. It’s a great spot for photos and a moment of relaxation in one of the most beautiful places around. Plus, the whole ride will be intimate, with small group sizes, so you can experience an authentic paniolo (Hawaiian cowboy) adventure.
Know before you book:
- Check in 45 minutes prior to ride time
- No pregnant riders please
- Ages 7 & up only
- Weight limit of 240 lbs
- Walking only ride - no trotting or cantering
- We tour rain or shine
- What to wear: long pants, covered shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, light jacket (if it's chilly)
- Backpacks & big bags not allowed on tours