Jurassic Zipline Adventure at Kualoa Ranch
Begin the Jurassic Zipline Tour at the top of Ka‘a‘awa Valley. The seven exciting sections are perfect for friends or couples who want to zip side-by-side. Safely walk across the two exciting suspension bridges (don’t worry, you’re clipped in across the bridges!).
Throughout the tour you will be enjoying nature including three mini-hiking nature trails that take about 5 minutes each.
Ka`a`awa Valley has a rich cultural history and each of the seven ziplines is named after a culturally significant element of the valley. Your zipline tour guide will share with you Hawaiian traditions, flora, and fauna as you cross natural streams and zip through this gorgeous windward valley. The zips were designed so that each provides a distinct cultural experience and learning opportunity.
The Jurassic Valley Zipline is safe, fun and easy. No experience required! First time “zip liners” immediately get the hang of it. The state-of-the art automatic braking system allows you to enjoy the views and the thrills without having to do a thing. There are no handbrakes on this zipline. Your guide will stop you automatically at the end of your zip.
Zipline Waiver/Tandem Information:
Tandem is Not Available
For the waivers form we will need either a parent or guardian who are 18 years and older to sign for the minors. We also require a participant who is 18 or older to be on tour with minors. Participants aged 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult on tour.
Zipline: No age requirement but ALL weight and measurement requirements must be met
Height: must be between 4'8" (142 cm) - 6'9" (183 cm)
Weight: must be between 70 lbs (32 kg) - 280 lbs (127 kg)
Waist: must be between 22 in (55 cm) - 50 in (127 cm)
Upper Thigh: must be 18 in (45 cm) - 28 in (71 cm)
Misrepresentation of body information could result in denial of service without a refund.
Typically, the minimum age for a child of average size to meet these requirements is 10. If you're unsure, please try your best to take measurements as there are no refunds for those who do not meet the requirements in person.
Know before you book:
- Tour time requested will be reconfirmed by email within 24 hours of placed order.
- ALL party members must meet all of the Height, waist and upper thigh requirements, to participate in the tour.
- Clothing Restrictions: All guests must wear closed-toed shoes.
- Long hair should be pulled back and loose jewelry or clothing should be avoided or tucked.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Bug repellent. Mosquitoes are not prevalent, but may be in the rain forest.
- Don't forget your camera.
- Guide gratuity is not included and not required, but encouraged.
- TIP: Advanced reservations are recommended as many tours sell out 2-3 weeks in advance, so please accept our apologies if the tour you want is not available. You can also search for single seats as they will usually be available on tours at the last minute if you are willing to split up.