Luxury Sunset Dinner & Jazz Cruise
Experience a night of luxury aboard the Star of Honolulu. The Five Star Sunset Dining & Jazz Cruise is the perfect way to celebrate a special occasion or make any occasion feel special.
You'll be welcomed aboard with live music and a pier-side hula performance before setting sail for a three-hour scenic cruise along the calm waters of Oahu's southern coastline. You'll depart from downtown Honolulu, sail past the golden beaches and resorts of Waikiki, all the way to the iconic Diamond Head Crater.
The tour includes a private table in the exclusive Super Nova dining room located on the ship's top deck. You'll enjoy a five-course signature dining experience that features Maine lobster and Beef tenderloin and includes two premium beverages of your choice.
After dinner you can stroll along the viewing decks and take in the stunning sunset and city lights or dance the night away listening to live jazz music performed by Oahu’s top musicians.
As the ship returns to the harbor, this already memorable evening ends with bang. Passengers will enjoy a floating front row seat to the famous Friday Fireworks display over Waikiki Beach.
Round-trip motorcoach transportation from the Waikiki area available $36 per person. Additional usage fee applies for some hotels. Accessible Accommodations are available upon request with 24 hours advance notice.
Star of Honolulu departs from Aloha Tower Market Place. Please check in by 4:45PM at our Reservations Office, next to the Star of Honolulu. The self-parking lot is located at Piers 5 and 6 as indicated on the map. Validate tickets upon check-in at the Star of Honolulu Reservations Office for a reduced parking fee.
Additional parking may be found at nearby parking facilities below. (Note: parking facilities are not owned and operated by Star of Honolulu and subject to change without notice. Please inquire at the parking garage for their current rate.)
- (2) Topa Financial Center
- (3) Pacific Guardian Center
- (4) Harbor Court
- (5) Harbor Square
- Cheese & Charcuterie Board at Your Table
- Nova Scotia Maine Lobster & Beet Carpaccio Salad Composed of Locally Grown Vegetable Salad, Fennel & Goat Cheese Pearls with Champagne-Chive Vinaigrette
- Seasonal Fruit Sorbet
- USDA Prime Tenderloin of Beef Served with Truffle Mashed Potato and Seasonal Vegetables
- Chef’s Special Dessert Served with Freshly Baked Brioche with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR’S Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee & Mighty Leaf Organic Teas
Alternative entrees of fish, chicken or vegan available with 24 hours' notice.
Know before you book:
- Not recommended for children.
- Dress code is resort elegant or smart casual. Jackets are not required, but please no shorts, T-shirts, or flip-flops.
Operating Hours and Schedule:
- Fridays only.
- Check-in begins at 4:45 PM.
- Ship departs at 5:30 PM, returns at 8:30 PM.