Majestic Oahu Circle Island Tour
Explore the most popular spots on the windward side all in one day!
The Majestic Oahu Circle Island with Waterfall Swim tour, begins and ends in Waikiki, with designated pickups/drop-offs located at many area hotels. You'll travel in air-conditioned comfort as you circle Oahu and visit some of Oahu's best sights outside of Waikiki and Honolulu.
Scenic drive highlights include:
- Pali Highway
- Ko’olau Mountain Range
- Chinaman’s Hat
- Kualoa Ranch / Jurassic Valley
- North Shore
- Polynesian Cultural Center / Laie Hawaii Temple
- Hale'iwa Town
But you won't be spending this tour just sitting on a bus! The official tour stops include:
- Nu’uanu Pali Lookout - The first stop of the day is at one of the most scenic and historic places in all of Oahu. Learn the story about how King Kamehameha united all of the Hawaiian Islands under one monarchy as we visit the very spot where a famous battle took place.
- Byodo-In Temple - Tucked away from the main road in the Ko’olau mountain range, we'll stop to explore this hidden gem. It was named one of the “20 of the World’s Most Beautiful Buddhist Temples,” by National Geographic for its architectural details and awe-inspiring surroundings.
- Tropical Farms - Famously known as “The Little Country Store on Your Way to the North Shore.” What started as a tiny roadside operation in 1987 is now a great place to try different local snacks and learn how to crack open some macadamia nuts while the farmstand's chickens wait nearby hoping you drop a nut or two.
- North Shore Lunch Stop - Your driver will update you on the daily menu and determine a great place for everyone to enjoy a delicious lunch before driving alongside the world-famous North Shore Oahu coastline on our way to the next adventure.
- Waimea Valley - Follow your tour guide on a short hike to a 45′ waterfall (seasonal) where you can swim in the pool below. Learn about the ancient history of Waimea Valley and why it’s considered to be a very significant and religious site.
- Dole Plantation - We'll drive past pineapple fields then stop at the historic Dole Plantation. Don’t forget to try the world-famous Dole Whip frozen dessert, a perfect treat under the Hawaiian afternoon sun!
- BONUS STOP(s) - In addition to the official stops listed above, our tour guides are known to prepare something unique and special for every adventure.
Know before you book:
- Pickup is available at most Waikiki resorts and hotels. Your exact pickup location will be included in your confirmation email.
- Dress comfortably. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended. Sunscreen and insect repellant recommended.
- Please bring swimwear and towel if planning on swimming. Waterfall is staffed with lifeguards and life jackets are provided free of charge. (Swimming is weather permitting)
- Guide reserves right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- Be ready for spur-of- the-moment stops, unexpected views and special sightseeing along the way!