Molokini Crater Snorkel plus Captain’s Pick
This is adventure snorkeling at its best! Get access to some of the most amazing reefs and tropical fish. This faster paced trip arrives quickly out to Molokini crater (before the crowds), then on to explore the Maui Coastline. We visit spots where you can see and snorkel with Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles.
The SNUBA Diving System ($75 Upgrade)
SNUBA bridges the gap between snorkeling and scuba diving for a better underwater experience! The air tank stays on top of the surface providing you a constant flow of air via a long hose. Our professional instructor will guide you through a short 15-20 minute instruction on the use, techniques, and procedures.
Other fun things to do...
Our morning adventure snorkel tour serves up a tropical breakfast, grilled hot BBQ lunch, and drinks (including beer and wine after snorkeling). All your snorkel gear, floatation and instruction are provided.
The Menu (Tropical Breakfast-Mid-Morning Tray-BBQ Lunch-Dessert-Drinks)
Tropical Breakfast: Local Kona Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate, Juice (Passion Orange Guava), an assortment of Muffins plus a Tropical Fruit Platter.
Mid-Morning Tray: An assortment of raw vegetables including: Carrots, Celery, Broccoli served with a Ranch Dip. Along with Maui Potato Chips.
BBQ Lunch: Cooked fresh and hot onboard! Choice of Hamburgers, Cheeseburgers, or Veggie Burgers served with a Sesame Seed Bun and all the trimmings (grilled pineapple slices, cheese, tomato, onion, lettuce), we also offer Hot Dogs, and Maui Potato Chips. Want to go “ALL IN” ask the cook for a “Maui Wowie” you won’t be disappointed.
Dessert: Make sure to save some room for some Fresh Baked Cookies!
Drinks: We offer a selection of Sodas (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger-Ale), POG Juice, Filtered Water, several varieties of Beer, plus Chardonnay, and a Mai Tai on the way home!
SAFETY FIRST: Your safety is important to us! Each of our crew members are Red Cross certified and First Aid trained. While snorkeling, we make sure our crew is there to assist you both in and out of the water. We also have a certified scuba diver in the water for those that SNUBA
WHALE WATCHING: Seasonally from December – March, this trip additionally features Humpback whale watching.
What to Bring
Pack like you are going to the beach. Limited storage is available.
- Beach Bag
- Non-Aerosol Sunscreen (spray aerosol makes boat decks slippery and dangerous)
- Light Cover-Up or Light Jacket
- Hats or Sunglasses (Maui Magic does not offer a lot of shade)
- Cash for parking, wetsuit rentals, and gratuity
- Credit Card for add-ons and merchandise
- We offer snorkel gear (all sizes), you are welcome to bring your own
- A valid Picture ID is required for alcoholic beverages
What to Leave at Home
- Large bags
- Aerosol Sunscreen (not only is it messy it is not reef- friendly)
Know before you book:
- As with all things in the wild seeing specific marine life is not guaranteed. Snorkel spots are selected at the discretion of the Captain. We always attempt to reach Molokini when weather and conditions permit.
- Tropical Breakfast
- Mid-Morning Snack
- Grilled BBQ Lunch
- Beer and Wine
- Snorkeling Gear & Flotation
- Instruction Guide
- Upper & Lower Decks
- 2 Boarding Ladders
- Lots of Marine Life
- Turtle Watching
- Dolphin Watching
- Whale Watching (Seasonal)
- Boogie Boards
- Optical Masks
- Private Restroom
- Stunning views of Maui's Coastline
- Maui Historic/Cultural Information.
- Tattoos for Kids
- Fun Music
- Friendly Crew