Jungle Zipline Maui – 8 Zips
Who needs “50 shades of whatever” when you have “8 lines of zipping?”
OK, that was really corny, even for us. But you’ll forgive us once you’re strapped into your safety harness and sent soaring over the dense greenery of Maui's beautiful North Shore! This 7-Line Tour is the pinnacle of excitement and thrills as you enjoy two hours of high-flying fun through the jungles of Maui.
It’s a veritable swirl of excitement from the moment you strap in to the state-of-the-art safety system and soar over the unsoiled landscape.
There is so much to see on each leg of the 8-Line tour! Be sure to take note of the acres of indigenous Hawaiian plant life that’s been preserved and propagated for the enjoyment of all. Learn about the taro plant, which is the basis of the staple Hawaiian dish known as poi.
With so much to see, you shouldn't have to worry about the technical aspects of your ride. Jungle Ziplines goes to great lengths to ensure you’re perfectly secure on your tour. That includes magnetic brakes that do the work for you, a top-quality harness, a 26,000 lb cable capacity, and thorough safety inspections performed daily, monthly, and yearly. You can also take comfort in knowing that all of the guides who help you on your high-flying journey have gone through an extensive training course and passed written and field exams.
All of that excitement can take a lot out of you, especially when you add two swinging bridges and three tree platforms that offer additional views of the island, so snacks and refreshments are provided.
All riders must be able to walk up a flight of stairs. For the safety of you and other guests, you must wear closed-toed athletic or hiking shoes. Any footwear that can slip off is not allowed.
Know before you book:
- Up to 2 discounted child rates per 1 paying adult.
- Minimum age for ziplining is 6 years old.
- Weight restrictions: minimum 50 lbs. and maximum 250 lbs. These limits are strictly enforced for your own safety. Customers are weighed on site. If they are outside the limits there is no refund.
- Guests should be prepared for some light physical activity.
- Customers with serious neck, back, joint injuries, or chronic heart problems should use their own discretion about their capabilities to safely participate in this activity.
- It is strongly recommended that anyone who has had recent surgery-especially on their ankles, knees, or back-should not participate in this tour.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to zipline.
- There is no smoking, alcohol, or drug use permitted at any time prior to, or during, the zipline runs.
- Guests must be able to walk up a flight of stairs and walk a short distance over uneven terrain.