NaPali Coast Snorkel Sail
The trade winds are the fuel that takes you along the most beautiful shore in Hawaii. Experience the beauty of Napali above and below the surface on this sailing and snorkeling adventure!
100% Refund Policy
- Must cancel 24 hours in advance to receive a 100% Refund. For parties of 6 or more people, reservations must be cancelled at least 72 hours in advance to avoid charges.
- We reserves the right to refuse service due to safety and/or health conditions.
- All tour routes and snorkel destinations are subject to change or may re-route due to weather and sea conditions.
No policy available
No disclaimer available
No FAQs available
This 5-hour tour on the beautiful sailing catamaran Leila takes you along the magnificent Napali coast. Enjoy breakfast and lunch on board, and snorkeling in a secluded spot by the breathtaking cliffs.
- Explore the world-famous Napali coast of Kauai
- Continental breakfast and gourmet deli lunch
- Snorkel and explore the colorful reefs
- See local marine life, including Hawaiian green turtles, dolphins, and more
- Soft drinks and water; wine and beer served after snorkeling
- All snorkeling equipment and instruction is included
- The chance to see humpback whales (in season)
No upgrades available
- Five-hour sail along the most beautiful shore in Hawaii
- Breakfast and lunch
- All snorkel equipment, instruction and guiding
- Soft drinks, water, wine and beer (after snorkeling)
The Na Pali Coast Snorkel Sail
Leila is a lady you will fall in love with on your next visit to Hawaii. This beautiful 50-foot sailing vessel has a twin hull and a sleek design, and she can make you feel safe and adventurous at the same time.
This five-hour tour along the majestic Napali Coast takes you to see some of the most impressive natural wonders in Hawaii. The lush green cliffs and razor sharp ridges are the result of centuries of volcanic power paired with rain, storms, and the endless motion of the sea. Rising to 3500 feet above the sea, these steep cliffs are mostly inaccessible from land and can be best appreciated from a short distance offshore, aboard a sailing vessel.
Napali is by no means an unchanging masterpiece: it changes its face daily depending on the rainfall! Join the quest for finding the most impressive waterfalls, hidden cave entrances, and secluded coves while enjoying your time aboard the Leila.
The Leila Sail Vessel
One of the highlights of the cruise is a snorkeling break. The captain chooses the best spot depending on the conditions the day of your adventure. Float along the reefs that skirt the tall cliffs and encounter a myriad of colorful sea creatures. Most visitors get a chance to see dolphins, turtles, eels, octopus, and other exotic fish and coral on this tour. If you're lucky enough to join us in the winter months, be sure to keep your ears sharp and listen for the song of the humpback whales migrate here annually.
All snorkel gear (including flotation devices)—as well as thorough, professional snorkeling instruction and guidance—is included in the tour.
Also included are a continental breakfast and a satisfying deli-style buffet lunch. Set yourself the delicious creative challenge to construct your ideal sandwich from a large selection of cheeses, deli meats, pickles, condiments and vegetables. Fill up your plate with salad, pasta dishes, and more to satisfy your cravings.
Throughout the cruise, your crew entertains you with the history and mythology of this magnificent place, so feel free to ask any questions.
Know before you book:
- For safety, no pregnant women or children under the age of 6 are allowed on this cruise.
- Reserve your spot on this cruise well in advance.
- Bring eco-safe sun block and a change of clothes.
- Its a great idea to plan this tour early during your visit, as we do occasionally need to reschedule due to unfavorable conditions.