Beauty and the Feast: An Oahu Circle Island Tour
Ono grindz (delicious eats) and breathtaking scenery! This tour will be heaven for both your taste buds and your eyes!
100% Refund Policy
Cancel 48 hours before your tour for a 100% Refund. Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance and no shows will be charged the full amount.
No disclaimer available
No FAQs available
Sample some of the best local foods Hawaii has to offer! From malasadas to coconut shrimp to the famous Dole Whip, you’re going to love this culinary experience. And it gets better, because along the way you get an up-close look at the majestic Oahu coastline. With stops at picturesque locations including the Nu’uanu Pali Lookout, the Halona Blowhole Lookout, and Haleiwa Town, you’ll truly enjoy the sights as well!
- Enjoy Leonards Malasadas while taking in gorgeous views at Hanauma Bay Lookout
- Take in the beautiful land and seascapes at the Nuuana Pali Lookout
- Visit the Tropical Macadamia Nut Farm
- Relax and enjoy your lunch at a North Shore shrimp truck. (Included!)
- Head on over to the Kahuku fruit stand and sample some incredible local fruit.
- Discover the famous north shore town of Haleiwa.
- Order shave ice from the infamous Matsumotos Shave Ice Shop.
- Finish your day with a visit to the Dole Pineapple Plantation and if somehow youre still hungry, get yourself some of their famous Dole Whip ice cream.
No upgrades available
- Waikiki pick-up
- Delicious breakfast malasadas
- Stops include:
- Hanauma Bay (closed on Tuesdays)
- Halona Blowhole
- Nuuanu Pali
- Mac Nut Tropical Farms
- Haleiwa Town
- Views of North Shore surfing beaches
- Dole Plantation
Generic Oahu Aerial Video
When you’re visiting a new destination, you must sample the local cuisine! That is what you will do with us on this tour around the island of Oahu. Sample some “ono grindz” and enjoy the beautiful land and seascapes that make up this gorgeous island.
We’ll start your day with a scenic breakfast at the Hanauma Bay lookout. Try the incredibly popular Leonard’s malasada while taking in the beautiful south shore coastline. After your breakfast, we will stop at the Halona Blowhole. Listen as the waves crash into the rocks, and you’ll see where this lookout gets its name.
On our way up to the North Shore, we will stop at the picturesque Nu’uanu Pali Lookout. Your eyes will be dazzled from every direction with the views here. But we advise that you hold on to your hat, or leave it in the van, as this majestic lookout point is extremely breezy!
Our next stop will then be a visit to the tropical macadamia nut farm. What started as a tiny business on the back of the owner’s car is now a major attraction.
Once we get to the north shore town of Kahuku, we will stop at a north shore shrimp truck for your included lunch. Choose from any of their signature entrees: butter garlic shrimp, spicy garlic lemon shrimp, & coconut shrimp. Non-shrimp and vegetarian options are available as well.
After lunch, our next stop will be the Kahuku Fruit Stand known for its fried local banana! Try their locally grown exotic fruits!
We will then head to the historic Haleiwa Town: famous for surfing, shopping and shave ice! Stroll the town and take in the North Shore ambiance and flavors- ask your guide his or her recommendations! While we are in Haleiwa town, we will stop at Matsumoto’s Shave Ice. If you haven’t tried shave ice yet, this is the place to do it!
The final stop on our trip will be the Dole Pineapple Plantation. Take a walk through their shop. This is a great place to purchase souvenirs for your ohana back home. And if you’re still hungry, we highly recommend their famous Dole Whip ice cream.
We hope you join us on this culinary sightseeing experience. Your stomach, your eyes, and your heart will all be happy at the end of this enjoyable adventure!
Know before you book:
- Dress comfortably and wear comfortable shoes for walking
- Hanauma Bay is closed on Tuesdays
- The tropical sun is stronger than you think, wear sunscreen!
- Don't forget your camera and consider bringing a spare memory card. There are photo ops around every corner!