Grand Circle Island Tour of Oahu
See the very best of Oahu in luxurious comfort!
100% Refund Policy
Cancel 48 hours before your tour for a 100% Refund. Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance and no shows will be charged the full amount.
No disclaimer available
No FAQs available
The island of Oahu is home to so many stunning locations, and the best way to see them all in one day is on our Grand Circle Island Tour. Enjoy your tour in comfort and style on a luxurious tour vehicle with entertaining video and even an onboard restroom!
- Expert narration by a friendly driver-guide
- Delicious light breakfast
- Comfortable tour bus equipped with a private restroom
- Visit to historic Haleiwa Town with time for shopping and lunch
No upgrades available
- Waikiki pick-up
- Delicious breakfast malasadas
- Stops include:
- Hanauma Bay (closed on Tuesdays)
- Halona Blowhole
- Nuuanu Pali
- Byodo-In Temple
- Tropical Farms
- Haleiwa Town
- Views of North Shore surfing beaches
- Dole Plantation
- Drive through historic downtown Honolulu
No videos available
Your fun-filled day begins early when you're picked up by your expert driver-guide. Relax in a luxurious tour vehicle and enjoy a delicious malasada from one of Honolulu's favorite bakeries. Ride in comfort between stops at some of Oahu's most popular spots.
Gaze down at the beautiful Hanauma Bay and feel the mist from the Halona Blowhole. Listen to the haunting story of the Nuuanu Pali and the ancient battle that unfolded there. Bask in the natural beauty and serenity of the Byodo-In Temple, a replica of a 11th-century temple in Japan built to honor a century of Japanese immigrants in Hawaii. You'll have ample time to explore the quaint North Shore surf town of Haleiwa, where your guide will be happy to give you some recommendations for lunch. Don't miss the famous shrimp trucks that make this area delicious!
This tour also features a visit to the Dole Plantation, where you can learn everything you ever wanted to know about one of Hawaii's best-loved exports: pineapples! Be sure to try the famous, refreshing Dole Whip while you're there. On the way back to Waikiki, you pass through historic downtown Honolulu, where you'll see the beautiful Iolani Palace—the only royal residence on American soil—the Hawaii State Capitol building, and the iconic King Kamehameha statue.
Be sure to bring your camera; you'll want to take lots of pictures to share with your friends back home!
Know before you book:
- Dress comfortably and wear comfortable shoes for walking
- Hanauma Bay is closed on Tuesdays
- The tropical sun is stronger than you think, wear sunscreen!
- Don't forget your camera and consider bringing a spare memory card. There are photo ops around every corner!