Savor the Flavor: Coffee and Chocolate Experience
Coffee and chocolate: two things most of us cannot live without! If you love coffee and you also love chocolate, then this is the tour for you!
100% Refund Policy
Cancel 48 hours before your tour for a 100% Refund. Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance and no shows will be charged the full amount.
No disclaimer available
No FAQs available
Learn the history of coffee and chocolate in Hawaii. Dazzle in the sights of Oahu’s North Shore. And of course, drink some delicious coffee and eat some of Hawaii’s best chocolate all throughout this fun day.
This tour is a small group tour, and you’ll ride in comfort in either a Mercedes Sprinter or a luxury minibus. Max capacity is 20 guests.
- You'll enjoy a narrated tour of the Waialua Coffee Mill and of course enjoy some local coffee samplings!
- We'll take you on a drive on the North Shore and we will be sure to point out some of the most famous surfing beaches!
- You're going to love our driver-led tour at Kahuku Farms with an included lunch and smoothie!
- Next, we will stop at Kahana Bay, Hawaii's only public ahupuaa!
- Last but certainly not least will be our tour of Manoa Chocolate: a local premium chocolate factory, followed, of course, by a yummy chocolate tasting!
- Small Group Tour! Max group size is 14 guests.
No upgrades available
- Island X Coffee
- Beauty of the North Shore
- You’ll enjoy lunch at Kahuku Fruit Stand
- Tasty Smoothies
- 3 Meal Options
- Kahana Bay Beach Park
- Manoa Chocolate
How to make a Chocolate Recipe - Manoa Chocolate
Hawaii is the only state in the United States that produces coffee commercially. Learn about the origins of coffee in Hawaii while you visit the Waialua Coffee Mill. Here, you’ll get to sample some of the most popular coffee brewed here on the islands.
After your tour of the coffee mill, we will take you on a scenic drive along Oahu’s north shore. The North Shore is world-renowned for its surfing beaches including Waimea Bay, Sunset Beach and Banzai Pipeline. You’ll view and learn about the most famous surfing locales in the world from the comfort of one of our luxury buses.
Then it’s time for lunch! We’ll park at the Kahuku Fruit stand. Known for its fried local banana, this year marks their tenth year of “pizza bakin’ jelly makin’ smoothie servin’ garden growin’ tractor ridin’ fun”! This place is as cute as it sounds and uniquely North Shore. Here, you can enjoy your lunch and smoothie that you chose at the time of booking. See below for smoothie and lunch choices.
You’ll then make a brief stop at Kahana Bay Beach Park. Kahana is a relatively unspoiled valley, and one of only a few publicly owned ahupua’a, or ancient Hawaiian land divisions, in the state.
Our final stop will be at the Manoa Chocolate factory. While touring the factory, you’ll sample some of their delectable treats and see some of their original equipment- including a barbeque and tricycle-powered winnower.
We hope you’ll join us for this exciting day of history, beautiful sightseeing, and delectable coffee and chocolate tasting!
- Haupia Pineapple
- Super Kale
- Papaya Power
- Banana Bang
- Grilled Veggie Panini, Side Salad: Grilled Eggplant, Bell Pepper & Zucchini, Tomato, Lettuce, Fresh Mozzarella, Basil and Balsamic Herb Mayo
- Farm Pizza, Side Salad: Tomato-Eggplant Bruschetta topped with Mozzarella and Basil Mac Nut Pesto
- Grilled Veggie Salad: Grilled Eggplant, Bell Pepper & Zucchini, Tomato, Cucumber, Mozzarella, Lettuce and Lilikoi Balsamic Dressing
Know before you book:
- This excursion involves walking over sandy, grassy and gravel surfaces, it is not recommended for guests with walking difficulties.
- Dress in casual clothing and wear flat, comfortable shoes.
- This excursion will operate in all weather conditions.
- The order of sites visited may vary.