Sunset Snorkel Cruise - West Oahu
Embark on a unique adventure that brings together two amazing elements of Oahu: our world-class snorkeling and our stunning sunsets!
100% Refund Policy
If you cancel your reservation 48 prior to your cruise departure time of 4:15pm you will recieve a 100% Refund.
No disclaimer available
No FAQs available
The Waianae coastline comes to life as the soft red glow of the setting sun washes over western Oahu. This evening treat takes you into the wide expanse of the Pacific as the day winds down, introducing you to the wide variety of creatures that live beneath the surface. This family-friendly expedition offers the chance to see dolphins, green sea turtles—and if you're here in the winter months—whales, before it’s time to surface for a view of the beautiful tropical sunset.
- Optional transportation to and from your Waikiki hotel
- Cruise along the entire western coast of Oahu. We're the only tour to do so!
- Enjoy a delicious sunset buffet including alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Explore the wonders of the Pacific with an hour-long snorkel stop.
- Receive the official Ocean Joy Cruises tote bag when you reserve your cruise online!
- Round-trip transportation from Waikiki hotels optional ($25/person)
- Comfortable changing rooms and toilets
- Warm fresh-water showers
- Plenty of room on deck, or relax on padded seating within the cabin
- State-of-the-art snorkel equipment, featuring masks with silicone seals and optical lenses and padded split fins
- Instruction for beginner snorkelers
- Full buffet with alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages
Sunset Snorkel Cuise
It’s not every day you get the opportunity to see a Hawaiian sunset and swim with the exotic creatures of the Pacific. Our Sunset Snorkel Cruise checks both boxes! See a side of Oahu you might otherwise miss. A knowledgeable crew is at your service at every step of the way, ready to provide information about the fascinating marine life you meet. The fun-loving dolphins and exotic flying fish are especially exciting. When we come across dolphins and whales, we cut our engines so you can enjoy some time watching these wonders of the ocean while our knowledgeable crew provide you with a wealth of information about them.
After cruising along Oahu’s west coast, it's time to gear up and hit the warm waters. This is your chance to meet some of the inhabitants of the deep up close, in their element. All necessary snorkel equipment is provided, though if you have a waterproof camera, we highly recommend you bring it! Schools of tropical fish and green sea turtles let their curiosity bring them closer to you, providing an experience that no aquarium can recreate!
As much as you'll want to stay in this underwater paradise, more treats await you back on board. Now's the time to enjoy a delicious buffet and discuss the incredible things you saw beneath the water's surface. As you cruise back to Ko ‘Olina Marina, you’ll be treated to a spectacular tropical sunset like you've never seen before!
Why Should I Book This Tour?
In addition to being the only tour that cruises the entire west coast of Oahu, our Sunset Snorkel Cruise embodies everything there is to love about the Hawaiian Islands: the company, the food, the experiences, and the visual treats!
Know before you book:
- The Sunset Snorkel Cruise is a family-friendly thrill ride. However, its important to know your limits and those of your children. Safety is always the most important consideration.
- Don't forget swimwear and a change of clothes for the ride back.