Waikiki Sunset Cocktail Cruise
Enjoy the calm waters of south Oahu and the vibrant hues of the Hawaiian sunset from the deck of a sailing catamaran!
On the Waikiki Sunset Cocktail Cruise, you'll be served cocktails and appetizers ("pupus" in Hawaiian) as you take in the all the sights of downtown Honolulu, the shimmering beaches and resorts of Waikiki, and the imposing and iconic Diamond Head Crater.
The Waikiki Sunset Cocktail Cruise departs every evening (except Fridays) from the Kewalo Basin Harbor in downtown Honolulu. You'll enjoy the stunning southern Oahu coastline and local landmarks lit up during the "golden hour" just before sunset. The catamaran will sail to Diamond Head Crater and then stop to enjoy the sunset before returning to Honolulu Harbor.
There's no better place to watch the colorful Hawaiian sky as the sun slowly descends than from aboard a ship at sea. If conditions are right, you may even see the green flash as the sun disappears below the horizon.
Each passenger (21+) will receive two free drink tickets. Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages are available to all passengers. Individualized light snacks will also be served bento-style. Enjoy a wide array of pupus to choose from, such as:
- Avocado poke
- Pipikaula (Hawaiian dried beef)
- Maui Onion salad
- Penne pasta
- Tortilla chips with pineapple salsa
- Crudités platter
- Taro rolls with Lilikoi butter
Know before you book:
- Shuttle from designated Waikiki pick up locations available for an additional fee.
- Pupus Menu subject to change without prior notice.
- Children Ages 3 & under are Free!
Operating Hours & Schedule
- 5:00pm-6:30pm Daily (Except Fridays)
- 5:30pm-7:00pm Daily (Except Fridays)