Zipline & UTV Raptor Adventure Package
High-flying speed and off-road excitement await on this thrilling zipline/UTV combo!
100% Refund Policy
Book comfortably knowing that you can cancel for a 100% Full Refund with just 48 hours advance notice.
Changes and cancellation requests are to be submitted via email by simply replying to your order or confirmation email. Phone cancellations are not accepted.
Any cancellations or date changes made within 48 hours of the activity are non-refundable.
Guests who are pregnant or have had recent spinal injury (head, neck, back) or recent surgery to these areas will not be allowed on the tour. All participants must sign a liability waiver. Guests must be able to hike approximately 8-10 minutes across uneven terrain.
Jurassic Zipline FAQs
Am I big enough to zipline?
Height & waist restrictions ensure proper fit of the harness. Weight restrictions ensure proper zip speeds (in general, the heavier you are, the faster you go).
Minimum Weight: 70 lbs
Maximum Weight: 280 lbs
Minimum Height: About 4’8”
Maximum Height: About 6’9”
Minimum Waist Size: 22 in or 55 cm
Maximum Waist Size: 50 in or 127 cm
ATV Requirements: Minimum age: 16 years old
If you're seeking an unforgettable adventure, combine ziplining with a multi-passenger UTV (ultra all terrain vehicle) Raptor adventure at Kualoa Ranch! Experience the excitement of ziplining through the air and riding a UTV in the spectacular Ka'a'awa Valley with this combo tour. The advantage of our UTV over single-passenger ATVs is that you can share the adventure with up to five of your friends and loved ones in the same vehicle (six seat belts total per UTV)!
- Guided multi-passenger UTV ride
- Adventure with incredible views
- Zipline through Jurassic Valley
- Ranch-style buffet lunch ($17.95 value)
- Incredible movie sites and props all over Kualoa Ranch
No upgrades available
- Ranch Style Buffet lunch included!
- 1-Hour UTV ride with up to five friends and family (no mixed parties in a vehicle!)
- 2.75 hours soaring on the famous Jurassic Zipline
- 7 exciting tandem zip lines ranging from 200 feet to 1/4 of a mile
- 2 suspension bridges
- 3 mini-hiking nature trails
Ranch House Buffet Menu
- Fresh Pineapple Wedges
- Kim Chee
- BBQ Pork Ribs
- Buttered Corn
- Mango-Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken
- 100% Grassfed Beef Chili (beef w/ paniolo chili seasonings)
- Steamed White Rice
- Chef's Choice Dessert
- Mixed Tropical Fruits
Waikiki Round-Trip Transportation ($10 Upgrade)
Transportation picks-up in Waikiki at 7:00am and departs Kualoa Ranch at 2:30pm & 3:30pm.
Kualoa Ranch UTV Adventure
Drive yourself and your friends and family on this rousing one-hour UTV Raptor adventure through Kualoa's scenic valleys and remote areas. Enjoy the ride rain or shine, pounding through seasonal streams and getting muddy!
Cruise the Valley in your own open-air UTV Raptor
The UTV Raptor tour takes you over a saddle trail to visit movie sites in Ka'a'awa Valley where Jurassic Park, Windtalkers, You, Me & Dupree, 50 First Dates, and Lost were filmed. Enjoy being able to talk with your friends and take plenty of pictures. You can even swap drivers mid-tour! Each vehicle holds up to six people, depending on their size. Don't worry if your group is smaller, guests from different parties aren't assigned to the same vehicle!
Ziplining in Ka'a'awa Valley
Start your adrenaline-fuelled zipline tour at the top of Ka'a'awa Valley. The two-and-a-half hour zipline tour includes seven exciting tandem sections, perfect for friends or couples who want to zip side-by-side. You also walk across the two thrilling suspension bridges (don't worry, you're clipped in across the bridges!). Throughout the tour you're surrounded by tropical nature, including three mini-hiking trails that each take about five minutes.
Kualoa has a rich cultural history, and each of the seven ziplines is named after a culturally significant element of the valley. Your zipline tour guide shares Hawaiian traditions and information about the flora and fauna you see as you zip through this gorgeous valley. The zip lines were designed so that each provides a distinct cultural experience and learning opportunity.
The Jurassic Zipline is safe, fun, and easy. No experience required! First timers immediately get the hang of it. The state-of-the art automatic braking system allows you to enjoy the views and the thrills without having to do a thing. There are no handbrakes on this zipline. Your guide stops you automatically at the end of each zip.
The Zipline and UV Raptor Adventure at Kualoa Ranch is very popular and availability is limited. Book as early as you can to avoid disappointment!
Zipline Waiver/Tandem Information:
Tandem is Not Available
For the waivers form we will need either a parent or guardian who are 18 years and older to sign for the minors. We also do require a guest who is 18 or older to be on tour or at least remain on property while the minor is on tour.
Know before you book:
- A minimum party count of 2 is required to book this tour
- All guests must meet the following requirements to participate in the tour
- Height 4'8" - 6'9"
- Waist Size: 22 - 50
- Upper Thigh Size: 18 - 28
- Weight 70 - 280 lbs
- Guests must be at least 5 years old to ride, and at least 21 years old to drive
- All guests must wear closed-toed shoes.
- Long hair should be pulled back and loose jewelry or clothing should be secured or tucked away.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses are highly recommended.
- Wear comfortable clothes that you don't mind getting dirty
- Don't forget your camera!
- Guide gratuity is not included and not required, but it is encouraged. They work hard to keep you safe and make sure you have the time of your life!
- Advance reservations are highly recommended, as many tours sell out 2-3 weeks in advance.