3 Ziplines + Sunset Snorkel Dinner Cruise
A fantastic day of ziplining, snorkeling, and enjoying a dramatic sunset dinner cruise.
100% Refund Policy
24 Hours notice is required to receive a FULL REFUND. Groups of 6 or more require 72 hours cancellation for full refund.
No-shows and late arrivals are non-refundable.
Those arriving without closed toed shoes and those who weigh more than the maximum weight limit or less than the minimum weight limit will not be able to participate in activities and are not eligible for a refund.
All participants must sign a participation form. Those under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign for them. Anyone under 18 years old must have someone 18 or older ziplining with them.
To participate in this activity everyone must be at least 6 years old and weigh under 275 lbs.
Guests between 40 - 60 lb. and at least 6 years old can still participate but may be required to ride tandem with a guide.
People with certain conditions are NOT allowed on the tour:
- Guests who are pregnant
- Those who suffer from medical conditions that may require immediate attention.
- Those with existing or recurring injuries or who have recently had major knee, back, or leg surgeries.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or anything else that impairs judgement.
- Those with serious mental or physical handicaps or disorders that would interfere with their ability to complete the mental and physical tasks occurring throughout the tour.
Q: What if my son is under 80lbs? He's 75lb.
A: Yes. We can help him meet the weight requirement by wearing a body weight, backpack or going tandem with a guide.
Q: I would like to book the Adventure Tower this weekend to celebrate my son's birthday. I have two children who are under 4'6", do I have to purchase 2 guides or can I just go with 1? Second question...My daughter is about 56 pounds, will she be able to go on the Adventure Tower? Thank you!
A: One guide is able to assist 3 children at a time, so you will only need one. Please note that if you or someone else in your party are participating , you are able to assist your children without an additional guide.
Hawaii is known for breathtaking sunsets, vibrant sea life and an active lifestyle. Get a flavor of all of these when you join us for a fantastic day of ziplining, snorkeling, and enjoying a dramatic sunset dinner cruise on the dramatic leeward side of Oahu.
- Breathtaking Sunsets
- Swimming with vibrant Sea Life
- Food and Beverages Included!
- Round-trip transportation from Waikiki
- 75 Minutes of Zipline Fun
- Zipline Speeds up to 35 mph
- Up to 60 feet in the air
No upgrades available
- Ocean Snorkeling (Gear Provided)
- Dolphin Watching (all year)
- Whale Watching (Dec-April)
- Food and beverages on Ocean Joy - Hot Hawaiian Buffet
- Unlimited non-alcoholic drinks and alcoholic drinks (limit 4 per adult)
- 3 Ziplines through a Tropical Forrest
- Dual ziplines ride forward or backward
- 15 Foot Rappel
Coral Crater Adventure - Full Park Video
This adventure is suitable for families, friends, couples, and anyone who is looking to get a taste of all the best flavors of Oahu. Start out with a rush of adrenaline at Coral Crater Adventure Park. Enjoy a professionally-guided ziplining tour, including three of the best ziplines available at this one-of-a-kind adventure destination.
Big and small adventurers alike can find their kind of thrill rushing down the state-of-the-art lines. And there’s no need to worry: the Coral Crater ziplines meet all safety regulations, and your experienced guide will make sure you have the correct safety equipment and complete instructions. There truly is no better feeling than soaring over the canopy of tropical treetops like a bird.
From the beautiful hillsides of Coral Crater we’ll take you down to the shore to meet your cruise, a comfortable catamaran that takes you out into the sparkling waters of the Pacific Ocean. Right in front of Oahu’s dramatic shoreline you get your chance to come face to face with sea turtles, flying fish, and dolphins. In the winter, you may even see whales! Whenever they spot some interesting sea life, the crew take some time to allow you a closer look, explain all about our marine neighbors, and give you some photo opportunities.
Become part of the Hawaiian underwater wonderland during your all-equipment-included snorkel break. After this day of excitement, unwind aboard the Kai ‘Oli’Oli—the name literally means “Ocean Joy”—with a drink and a hot Hawaiian-style buffet while you watch the sunset paint the sky in breathtaking reds and purples.
Join us on this worry-free excursion on the wonderful and much less crowded western side of Oahu. Round-trip transportation from Waikiki is included, as well as your snorkeling and ziplining gear, expert guidance, after-swim showers, and narrated tour guidance. The hot buffet includes unlimited non-alcoholic drinks as well as up to four alcoholic drinks per adult.
This is sure to be an unforgettable experience for you and your loved ones.
Controlled Speed and Stopping
Our ziplines feature the most modern braking system which means that zipliners do not need to control their speed or stop themselves, allowing for all ages (within weight restrictions) and abilities to take part in this activity.
Our expert guides will be with you throughout the adventure so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!
Zipline Waiver/Tandem Information:
Tandem is Available
*Tandem - Children under the weight of 60 pounds will need to ride tandem with a guide, per safety regulations.
For the waivers form we will need either a parent or guardian who are 18 years and older to sign for the minors. We also do require a guest who is 18 or older to be on tour or at least remain on property while the minor is on tour.
In the case of birthday parties and groups, Adult supervision is required for 13 & under and we must have the specific contact info (mobile phone) for parents who are not present.
Know before you book:
- You'll want to dress comfortably for this adventure!
- Clothing restrictions:
- All guests must wear closed-toed shoes. No Chacos or Five Finger shoes.
- Long hair should be pulled back and loose jewelry or clothing should be avoided or tucked away.
- There is no smoking on the tour.
- Remember to Bring:
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Bug repellent. Mosquitoes are not prevalent, but may be in the rain forest.
- Jacket for rain or warmth.
- Don't forget your camera.
- Long pants and closed-toed shoes.
- Guide gratuity is not included and not required, but encouraged.