2 hour Horseback in Jurassic Valley
Experience the spectacular scenery of our amazing Kaaawa Jurassic valley on a guided two-hour horseback ride.
Horse and Zipline combo at Kualoa Ranch
Beautiful Scenic Views
Good for ALL Ages.
Oahu Horseback Riding
Kualoa Ranch Horseback Trails
Feeding the Horses at Kauloa Ranch
Godzilla foot print at Kualoa Ranch
Kualoa Mountain Range Ziplines
Movie relics at Kualoa Ranch
Valley of the Dinosaur
100% Refund Policy
Book comfortably knowing that you can cancel for a 100% Full Refund with just 48 hours advance notice.
Changes and cancellation requests are to be submitted via email by simply replying to your order or confirmation email. Phone cancellations are not accepted.
Any cancellations or date changes made within 48 hours of the activity are non-refundable.
Guests who are pregnant or have had recent spinal injury (head, neck, back) or recent surgery to these areas will not be allowed on the tour. All participants must sign a liability waiver. Guests must be able to hike approximately 8-10 minutes across uneven terrain.
Am I big enough to go Horseback Riding?
Minimum Age: 10 years Old
Maximum Weight: 230 lbs
Minimum Height: 4’6"
Experience the scenic natural beauty of Kualoa Ranch on a guided horseback ride tour. Expert horse wranglers will ensure you a safe and fun ride through the iconic Ka’a’awa Jurassic Valley. Morning and afternoon tours available daily.
- Explore Jurassic Valley on a 2 hour guided horseback riding tour
- Admire magnificent views of the lush green Kanehoalani Mountains
- Learn about Hawaiis rich history from your expert guide
- Visit locations where several Hollywood movies were filmed, including Jurassic Park
- Family-friendly outdoor adventure (Ages 10+)
No upgrades available
Jurassic Valley 2-hour horseback ride tour.
Kualoa Ranch Horseback Riding
Horseback Riding at the Ranch
This two hour horseback riding tour offers a comprehensive expedition deep into the breathtaking Ka'a'awa Valley, a well known location for famous Hollywood movies and television shows. This package is a great option for guests who are able to drive themselves to Kualoa Ranch and do not need transportation. As a reminder, transportation is not provided with this tour package.
In order to ensure your comfort and safety, you'll be matched with a horse best suited to your riding skills and experience before heading out on this two-hour, guided tour.
Ride deep into Ka'a'awa Valley where Jurassic Park, 50 First Dates, and Lost were filmed. You'll also see forests, World War II bunkers and fantastic views of the Kualoa Mountains and the Pacific Ocean.
Your tour guide will share with you Hawaiian traditions, flora, and fauna as you cross natural streams and ride through this gorgeous windward valley. The tours were designed so that each provides a distinct cultural experience and learning opportunity.
Know before you book:
- Covered shoes required
- Long pants & sunscreen highly encouraged
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Participants must be at least 10 years old, at least 4 ft 6 in (142 cm) and weigh less than 230 lbs (104 kg).
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at check in to Sign Liability Waiver.
- Children 12 & under must be accompanied by an adult on all tours.