Jurassic Zipline & Horseback
See Jurassic valley not only once but twice with time & speed!
Horse and Zipline combo at Kualoa Ranch
Beautiful Scenic Views
Take the Leap!
Oahu Horseback Riding
Jurassic Zipline on Oahu
Good for ALL Ages.
Kualoa Ranch Horseback Trails
Feeding the Horses at Kauloa Ranch
Godzilla foot print at Kualoa Ranch
Kualoa Mountain Range Ziplines
Movie relics at Kualoa Ranch
Valley of the Dinosaur
100% Refund Policy
Book comfortably knowing that you can cancel for a 100% Full Refund with just 48 hours advance notice.
Changes and cancellation requests are to be submitted via email by simply replying to your order or confirmation email. Phone cancellations are not accepted.
Any cancellations or date changes made within 48 hours of the activity are non-refundable.
Guests who are pregnant or have had recent spinal injury (head, neck, back) or recent surgery to these areas will not be allowed on the tour. All participants must sign a liability waiver. Guests must be able to hike approximately 8-10 minutes across uneven terrain.
Am I big enough to zipline?
Height & waist restrictions ensure proper fit of the harness. Weight restrictions ensure proper zip speeds (in general, the heavier you are, the faster you go).
Minimum Weight: 70 lbs
Maximum Weight: 280 lbs
Minimum Height: About 4’8”
Maximum Height: About 6’9”
Minimum Waist Size: 22 in or 55 cm
Maximum Waist Size: 50 in or 127 cm
Minimum Age: 10 years Old
Maximum Weight: 230 lbs
Minimum Height: About 4’6
You’ll strap yourself into one of our zipline safety harnesses to zoom over the island before embarking on a horseback ride across Oahu’s wonderful terrain until you’ve seen just about all there is to see.
- Hour long horse ride in the most beautiful valley
- 2.5 hours of Ziplining where Jurassic movies were filmed.
- Ranch Style Buffet lunch ($17.95 Value Included)
- Zipline over 100 Feet in the air
- 1300 feet Ziplining through Kualoa Ranch
- Ranch Style Buffet lunch included!
- 1 Hour Horseback Ride in the most beautiful valley
- 3 Hours of the Jurassic Zipline
- 1 to 1.5 Hours for Lunch
- 7 exciting tandem sections
- 2 suspension bridges
- 3 mini-hiking nature trails
- Zipline lengths from 200 feet to 1/4 of a mile
- Incredible movie sites and props all over Kualoa
Ranch House Buffet Menu
- Fresh Pineapple Wedges
- Kim Chee
- BBQ Pork Ribs
- Buttered Corn
- Mango-Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken
- 100% Grassfed Beef Chili (beef w/ paniolo chili seasonings)
- Steamed White Rice
- Chef's Choice Dessert
- Mixed Tropical Fruits
Kualoa Ranch Horseback Riding
Horseback Riding at Kualoa Ranch
Have you ever been on a horse? It doesn't matter. This is the perfect experience for both first-timers and experienced riders. The unsurpassed views you will see when horseback riding at Kualoa Ranch will blow your mind.
In order to ensure your comfort and safety, you'll be matched with a horse best suited to your riding skills and experience before heading out on this one-hour, guided tour.
Ride deep into Ka'a'awa Valley where Jurassic Park, 50 First Dates, and Lost were filmed. You'll also see forests, World War II bunkers and fantastic views of the Kualoa Mountains and the Pacific Ocean.
Ziplining in Ka'a'awa Valley
Begin the Kualoa Ranch Zipline Tour at the top of Ka'a'awa Valley. The 2.5 hour zipline tour includes seven exciting tandem sections that are perfect for friends or couples who want to zip side-by-side. Walk across the two exciting suspension bridges, but don't worry, you're still clipped in as you cross the bridges! Throughout the tour you'll be enjoying nature including three mini-hiking trails that take about 5 minutes each.
Ka'a'awa Valley has a rich cultural history and each of the seven ziplines is named after a culturally-significant element of the valley. Your zipline tour guide will share with you Hawaiian traditions, flora, and fauna as you cross natural streams and zip through this gorgeous windward valley. The zips were designed so that each provides a distinct cultural experience and learning opportunity.
The Kualoa Ranch Zipline is safe, fun, and easy. No experience required! First time "zipliners" immediately get the hang of it. The state-of-the art automatic braking system allows you to enjoy the views and the thrills without having to do a thing. There are no handbrakes on this zipline. Your guide will stop you automatically at the end of your zip.
Zipline Waiver/Tandem Information:
Tandem is Not Available
For the waivers form we will need either a parent or guardian who are 18 years and older to sign for the minors. We also do require a guest who is 18 or older to be on tour or at least remain on property while the minor is on tour.
Know before you book:
- Tour time requested will be reconfirmed by email within 24 hours of placing your order.
- ALL party members must meet all of the Height, waist and upper thigh requirements, to participate in the tour.
- Clothing Restrictions: All guests must wear closed-toed shoes.
- Long hair should be pulled back and loose jewelry or clothing should be avoided or tucked away.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Bug repellent. Mosquitoes are not prevalent, but may be in the rain forest.
- Jacket for rain or warmth
- Don't forget your camera.
- Long Pants and closed-toed shoes
- Guide gratuity is not included and not required, but encouraged.
- TIP: Advanced reservations are recommended as many tours sell out 2-3 weeks in advance, so please accept our apologies if the tour you want is not available. You can also search for single seats as they will usually be available on tours at the last minute if you are willing to split up.