Aloha Kai Luau at Sea Life Park
Aloha Kai Luau is situated only fifteen miles from Waikiki but feels like a world away. It has a picturesque oceanfront setting, an award-winning Polynesian show, and guests have the opportunity to add on admission to Sea Life Park.
Aloha Kai is the only luau located on the east end of Oahu. You'll enjoy every moment of the drive, with the Pacific Ocean on your right and towering sea cliffs to your left. The stunning views don’t stop once you arrive at Sea Life Park, either. This postcard-worthy venue overlooks the ocean and sea cliffs serve as the backdrop.
Cultural Activities: Once you arrive at the luau grounds you’ll be greeted with a lei and live Hawaiian music. There are several hands-on cultural activities and mini-demonstrations to watch before dinner begins. Activity time is brought to a close by the Imu Ceremony – the unearthing of the in-ground oven and the removal of the roasted pig that has been slow cooking all day long.
Hawaiian Luau Feast: The luau feast is served buffet-style, with the main entrée being the roasted Kalua pork, accompanied by chicken and fish entrées, several sides and salads, and cakes and coffee for dessert. The menu includes several traditional Hawaiian dishes such as Poi, Kalua pork, and Lomi Lomi Salmon. Aloha Kai serves a limited selection of alcoholic drinks, including Mai Tais, beer, and wine. Soft drinks, fruit punch, coffee, and hot tea are also available.
Entertainment: Aloha Kai Luau's award-winning Polynesian show, features dancers and performers representing the various Polynesian islands and their respective cultures. This talented group of performers will impress you with their grace, rhythm, and skill – and hopefully, teach you a few things about Polynesian culture along the way. Each act is ushered in and out by the show’s comic MC and some luau guests will even get to show off their own hula skills during the show too. Of course, the highlight of any luau show is a thrilling fire-knife performance, and Aloha Kai’s fire-knife dancers will not disappoint!
Seating: Seating is outdoors, uncovered, at large banquet-style tables. The tables are located on a large, flat, grassy area that surrounds the stage. This is a large venue that can serve between 350 to 650 people during peak travel season. An upgraded seating package can ensure a better view and priority access to the buffet.
Seating Packages & Upgrades
- Bronze: Shell Lei Greeting, One (1) Drink Ticket, Bronze Seating, Cultural Activities, Buffet Dinner, Live Music, Award Winning Polynesian Show
- Silver: Flower Lei Greeting, Two (2) Drink Tickets, Silver Seating
Cultural Activities, Buffet Dinner, Live Music, Award Winning Polynesian Show, 5-Day Pass to Sea Life Park
- Gold: Flower Lei Greeting, Two (2) Drink Tickets, Welcome Mai Tai, Souvenir Photograph, GOLD Seating, Cultural Activities, Buffet Dinner, Live Music, Award Winning Polynesian Show, 10-Day Pass to Sea Life Park
- VIP: Free Parking, Flower Lei Greeting, Two (2) Drink Tickets, Welcome Cocktail, Souvenir Photograph, VIP Seating, Cultural Activities, Buffet Dinner, Live Music, Award Winning Polynesian Show, 10-Day Pass to Sea Life Park
- Roundtrip transportation is available for an extra fee, which can easily be added to your reservation at check-out. There are two departure times available, the early departure will give you an extra two hours to explore the park before the luau begins (if you have reserved the silver or gold packages) and the later departure will drop you off closer to check-in time.
- Starters & Salads: Tossed Green Salad, Fresh Pineapple, Traditional Poi, Lomi Lomi Salmon, Seasonal Salad
- Entrees & Sides: Kalua Pork, Teriyaki Chicken, Fresh Island Catch, Chow Mein Noodles, Vegetarian Curry, Steamed Vegetables, White Rice, Sweet Potatoes, Sweet Rolls
- Desserts: Assorted dessert cakes
- Beverages: Water, Coffee, Tea, Fruit Punch, Soft Drinks, Beer, Wine, Island Mai Tais
Know Before You Go
- The dress code is casual.
- Guests with mobility concerns should be aware that getting to the event area requires walking through the park and possibly standing in line for extended periods. If you require special accommodations or have a request, please contact the park at least 48 hours in advance.
- This is an outdoor event with uncovered seating which operates in rain or shine. Check the weather and bring any items you might need, such as a light jacket, rain protection, sun protection, bug spray, etc.
- Buffet menu is subject to change without prior notice.