Fly like Ironman above the clear emerald blue waters of Waikiki and dive like dolphins do!
100% Refund Policy
- Parties up to 5 people must cancel 48 hours in advance to receive a 100% Refund. For parties of 6 or more people, reservations must be cancelled at least 72 hours in advance to avoid charges.
- We reserves the right to refuse service due to safety and/or health conditions.
- SAME DAY CANCELLATIONS ARE A FULL CHARGE.
- RESCHEDULING OF ANY PORTION OF YOUR PARTY WILL RESULT IN A $10 PER PERSON/PER ACTIVITY FEE.
No disclaimer available
No FAQs available
Fly like a bird or swim through the water like a dolphin! All you need is 5–20 minutes for a quick training with our instructor. In no time, you’ll be perfecting the coolest tricks like 360s, dolphin dives, and backflips. Go wild!
- Feel like you're surfing the air
- Dive through the water like a dolphin
- Fly up to 35 feet in the air
- Free training session included!
- Easier than wakeboarding and snowboarding
No upgrades available
- Approximate 20 min instruction before 30 min or 1 hour experience
- Life jacket is provided
- Observers may ride on boat for $28
Experience the true power of water.
Flyboarding is a new extreme sport that allows people of all different ages and life styles to experience flying on water. A person will be strapped into boots (wakeboarding boots) that are connected to a platform and hose which is then connected to the back of a jet ski. The throttle on the ski and the instructor are what control the height and safety of the person flyboarding.
Is it easy?
Yes, we think so! Easier than wakeboarding and snowboarding. The falls are much more forgiving and at a controlled monitored learning curve.
Is it dangerous?
Just like any water sport, there is risk. But our trainers are flyboard and CPR/First Aid certified and also trained to protect all clients and ensure safety first along with fun!
How high can you fly?
An experienced flyboarder will be able to fly up to 35 feet in the air. However, that takes practice and control to prevent injury!
What is the difference between Jetlev and Flyboarding?
Flyboard and Jetlev are both new and upcoming water sports. The common consensus from people who have tried both, have said the flyboard gives more opportunity to try extreme and basic tricks, dolphin dives, and the ability to feel like you’re surfing the air! The Jetlev is controlled by a pack on your back and hand controls, which means more restriction. Whereas a Flyboard is strapped to your feet allowing more controlled capabilities! The flyboard also has a certified trainer instructing and monitoring the person in flight at all times giving advice and learning tips. The best way to decide is to come out and try the Flyboard yourself!
How long does it take to learn?
Depending on the person, it can take anywhere between 5-15 minutes to learn how to flyboard!
Any other requirements?
Guest must be 100lbs minimum / Maximum weight for flyboarding is 300lbs. All customers must be ages 12 and up.
Know before you book:
- All customers must be ages 10 and up
- Life jacket is provided
- Wear a comfortable swimsuit for high-intensity activity
- Bring a towel and sunblock
- Our trainers are flyboard and CPR/First Aid certified and also trained to protect all clients and ensure safety first
- Flyboarder minimum weight is 100 lbs
- Flyboarder maximum weight is 300 lbs
- An experienced flyboarder will be able to fly up to 35 feet in the air