Sunset Dinner Cruise & Luau Show (Honolulu)
Join us for a sunset cruise you’ll be sure to remember for many years to come!
The Sunset Dinner Cruise & Luau Show features a five-course fine dining experience, continuous live entertainment, plus unparalleled views of Waikiki, Diamond Head Crater, and the vibrant Hawaiian sunset. This is one cruise that you don't want to miss!
You'll be welcomed aboard the Star of Honolulu as hula dancers and musicians perform for you pier-side.
The voyage begins with a champagne toast as the ship departs from downtown Honolulu and travels along Oahu's shimmering southern coast. You pass the golden beaches and resorts of Waikiki ant travel to the iconic Diamond Head Crater before returning to Honolulu harbor just in time to see the city skyline lighting up. The Star's glass enclosed dining rooms offer brilliant views of these landmarks and the ship's four viewing decks and a 60-foot-high observation deck offer panoramic views.
You’ll enjoy a five-course meal consisting of a whole Maine lobster and a tenderloin steak. Two premium beverages will also be included.
Live entertainment is provided throughout the cruise. You'll enjoy hula dancing, live jazz music, plus a special performance of the “65 Years of Aloha” luau show performed by the largest luau cast on island waters.
Menu & Beverages
- Imported & Domestic Cheeses (Brie, Blue Cheese, Port Salut, Cheddar, Swiss, Pepper Jack), Crackers, Fresh Seasonal Tropical Fruit Display
- Hawaiian Greens, Purple Endive, Waipoli Baby Romaine, Grape Tomatoes, Housemade Lilikoi Tarragon Vinaigrette
- 1lb+ Whole Nova Scotia Maine Lobster, Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter & Citrus Ponzu
- Tenderloin of Beef with Sweet Madeira Wine Sauce, Housemade Idaho Russet & Big Island Okinawan Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Fresh Seasonal Vegetables
- Hawaiian Mango Mousse Cake Freshly Baked by Elvin’s Bakery® with White Chocolate Garnish
- Freshly Baked Furikake Lavosh & Sweet Butter Breadsticks with Butter
- “Champagne” Toast and Two Premium Beverages
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee® & Tea
- Alternative entrees of fish, chicken or vegan available with 24 hours' notice.
- Pier-side welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- Bon voyage hula onboard
- Live Hawaiian music throughout the cruise
- Live Jazz during dinner
- Feature “65 Years of Aloha” show by the largest cast on island waters with original costumes and choreography
- Fun audience participation
The self-parking lot is located at Piers 5 and 6 as indicated on the map. Additional parking may be found at nearby parking facilities below.
- (2) Topa Financial Center
- (3) Pacific Guardian Center
- (4) Harbor Court
- (5) Harbor Square
Know before you book:
- Check-in is at 4:45pm.
- A valid government issued photo I.D. is required to consume any alcoholic beverages.
- Dress Code: Shorts are allowed, but tank tops, swimwear, and flip flops are not.
- Round-trip motor coach transportation from the Waikiki area available at $19.00 per person. Additional usage fee applies for some hotels.
- Please note that seating is limited to 8 per table. For groups larger than 8, you will be split up and placed at tables next to each other.
- The Star of Honolulu Sunset Dinner Cruise and Luau Show operates 7 days a week.
- The ship departs nightly at 5:30 PM and check-in starts at 4:45 PM.
- Friday sailings are the most popular due to the Waikiki fireworks and fill up fast.