Turtle, Snorkel and Lunch (Honolulu)
Turtle, Snorkel and Lunch from Honolulu
Join us for a scenic snorkel and lunch cruise and enjoy Hawaiian rare marine life sightings like the green sea turtle!
Set sail with us as we cruise along the Waikiki coast in our sailing catamaran. Snorkel in the beautiful Pacific waters. Keep your eyes peeled for green sea turtles and humpback whales during the winter months.
In-water assistance from expert crew and all your snorkel gear is included with this tour. All you need to do is bring yourself!
You’re sure to have some fun!
Hawaii Fact: The "honu" (or green sea turtle) are beautiful, endangered creatures that can be spotted throughout the waters surrounding Hawaii. They can live upwards of 80 years old and don't even reach maturity until at least 20 years of age. Jump on into the gorgeous Pacific waters and witness the honu and possibly other sea creatures in their natural habitat.
Lunch & Refreshments
After your snorkel, you will be served a delicious individualized lunch, complete with unlimited non-alcoholic beverages and two bar drinks for guests (21+).
Know before you book:
- Snorkel and mask are included
- Snorkel fins + life vests provided
- In-water assistance
- 2 free bar drink tickets per adult
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- Individualized lunch
- Humpback Whales (December-April)
Operating Hours and Schedule
- The Turtle, Snorkel and Lunch Tour from Honolulu operates everyday except Wednesday, with some exceptions.
- Please see the calendar for availability.