Full Zipline & ATV Package at Coral Crater
Get ready for the ultimate combination of high-flying excitement in the air and on land!
The Full Zipline & ATV Package is one of Oahu's best tours for some family fun in the great outdoors. You’ll enjoy our Full Zipline (all 6 lines!) plus the side-by-side ATV adventure on our custom technical course through a Hawaiian hardwood forest.
Ready for an extreme air and land adventure? Come join us at Coral Crater Adventure Park in Kapolei for an exciting package that gives you all six runs of our signature zipline course and combines it with an ATV adventure on our technical course. Located within 25 miles of Waikiki and just 10 minutes from the resorts of Ko Olina, Coral Crater is the perfect location for an exciting day of ATV riding and ziplining while on Oahu. You can even stick around for the evening luau if you like!
The Zipline Course
Our signature zipline course features six lines ranging from 300 to 1,000 feet. This zipline features a state-of-the-art braking system, which means you don’t need to control your speed or stop yourself. Once you’ve experienced the excitement of flying through the air, come back to land and cruise on our all-terrain vehicles.
The ATV Course
We have a technical course coupled with some smoother runs to be enjoyed on our ATVs (Double Occupancy). Learn some basic off-road techniques from our skilled guides and have a blast navigating our technical course. Things can get a little muddy sometimes, so dress comfortably and don’t be afraid to get dirty.
- You will be in a two-seater ATV which means you share the ATV with another person. If you both over 18 with a driver's license you will both have the opportunity to drive half the tour.
- You will not have an ATV to yourself. This is not an option on this tour. If you want to have an ATV all to yourself, you will need to sign up for the ATV tour a la carte.
- Participants must be a minimum of six years old and weigh between 40 lbs. – 275 lbs. All participants will be weighed in, fully clothed, during the check-in process before each tour. Those unable to meet the requirement will not be permitted to participate and will not be offered a refund or rescheduled.
- A $100/driver hold is put on credit cards at check-in and returned when the tour is over if there are no damages. Drivers are responsible for damages or injuries so please drive carefully.
- Each passenger must have a paid driver with them in their group. For example, kids cannot sign up for this tour by themselves. Anyone under 18 or without a driver's license can go as passengers but will need an adult paid driver with them.
Know before you book:
- You'll want to dress comfortably for this adventure!
- Participants must be 18 years old to drive an ATV and provide a valid driver's license.
- You will get dirty! Wear clothing that can get messy and leave the valuables behind
- All guests must wear closed-toed shoes. No Chacos or Five Finger shoes.
- Long hair should be pulled back, and loose jewelry or clothing should be avoided or tucked away.
- There is no smoking on the tour.
Remember to Bring:
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Jacket for rain or warmth.
- Don't forget your camera.
- Long pants and closed-toed shoes.
- Guide gratuity is not included. Tips are not required but encouraged.